Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lemon Icebox Pie............

is an incredibly easy no bake dessert.  I got this recipe a long time ago, so I'm not sure where the original recipe came from, but I've had it memorized since the first time I made it.


Lemon Icebox Pie


Ingredients:

1  graham cracker pie crust (larger size)
6  ounces lemon juice
1  can Eagle brand condensed milk
1  container thawed cool whip (8 ounces)

Mix cool whip and condensed milk, add lemon juice.  Stir until creamy and pour into pie crust.  Chill at least for one hour before serving.
Variation:  2 smaller pie crusts, 8 ounces lemon juice, 12 ounces cool whip for 2 pies


Plain, simple and flavorful!  You'll love it.  These are ingredients you can keep on hand to throw a quick dessert together in no time.

Have a great day!

Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Oohh sounds so good! I will definitely be making this when it gets warmer :o) Thanks Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. You'll both love it!

    ReplyDelete